Perfume And Cologne | The One - from Dolce & Gabbana

Like many major fashion labels, Dolce & Gabbana has been rolling out tones of fragrances for the last decade of two. Every year, hundreds of new perfumes are being launched in the market so you would forgive my indifference when I heard about ‘the one’, a new perfume from Dolce & Gabbana. As a fan of classical and traditional scents, I was curious to give this new perfume a try as my friend has described is as a ‘classical perfume with a twist’.

This new fragrance from Dolce & Gabbana comes in an elegant square glass bottle, tainted with luxurious hues of tan and gold. Its classical design gives a hint of what is installed inside the bottle. According to Dolce & Gabbana, the new design represents the audacious personality of the contemporary men and women. You might want to check out the site Perfume And Cologne for more articles on various kinds of perfume. This new fragrance is definitely not for the average wallflower. Its bold scent is carefully concocted to be subtle but yet, unmistakable. This is the perfect perfume for those who are constantly in search of individuality and exclusivity.

After giving ‘the one’ a try for a couple of days, I literally got hooked on its seductive fragrance. The fragrance augurs well with my body throughout the day, blending seamlessly into your body’s natural scent. I especially love the slight citrus accent in the lady’s perfume that perks me up every time I give it a spray. When it comes the classical perfumes, I have definitely not smelled anything as delightful.

This new fragrance from Dolce & Gabbana sports several layers of warm tones, tinged with hints of oriental floral scents. Among the many exotic ingredients, one may detect the slight taint of lychee and mandarin blossom. Unlike many classical and traditional ‘musk’ perfumes, ‘the one’ has an elegant simplicity to it, yet retaining an impressionable note. This perfume is the perfect choice to be worn at work and formal occasions.

If I were to wear ‘the one’ on a date, I would imagine that the fragrance would leave an impression of matured sophistication on my partner. It smell’s fresh and contemporary, perfect for any denizens of high society.

Its simple and subdued packaging and bottle are understatements of this bold new fragrance. To think I had almost given this perfume a miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment